Bradenton Attorneys Fighting for the Injured, Defending the Accused Since 1971
Criminal Defense – DUI – Social Security Disability – Workers’ Compensation – Personal Injury – Accidents
The Bradenton attorneys at the office of Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who work closely with you to achieve positive results. Highly recognized throughout Bradenton, Sarasota and the Tampa Bay area, our team of Bradenton attorneys includes Terri F. Cromley, who has received the prestigious AV® Preeminent™ rating based on peer review by Martindale-Hubbell®, as well as attorney Jason M. Reid, a Board Certified Criminal Law and Criminal Trial attorney.
Experienced Bradenton attorneys with proven litigation skills serve Manatee and Sarasota County
We understand you need strong legal advocates who can deliver favorable case results. With our law firm, we offer:
- Experience — Our strength is more than 125 years of combined experience on your side. We have proven success handling criminal defense, DUI, workers’ compensation, social security disability, accident and all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Easily accessible — We pride ourselves on our responsiveness to clients. Rest assured you will be able to reach us easily and directly and phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Tenacious representation — We take our responsibility to fight for your rights and your maximum compensation seriously. We are tireless and tenacious in our approach to your case.
- Top notch attorneys — Our team includes attorneys who are Board Certified and who have an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. These achievements illustrate our level of excellence and commitment.
Proven success representing clients in all types of legal matters
Having an experienced attorney representing your interests is vital, whether you are struggling with Social Security disability denials, recuperating after an accident or facing criminal charges and need a Bradenton attorney. Our practice areas are vast, and include:
- Criminal Defense — Our criminal attorneys represent clients in all types of criminal defense matters, including driving under the influence (DUI), assault, drug crimes, sex crimes, traffic violations and other crimes. If you or a loved one has been arrested, whether it is a felony or misdemeanor, we are prepared to help. We provide aggressive defense strategies to clients in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice and throughout Manatee County.
- Social Security Disability — Applying for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits can be a confusing and frustrating process. Our SSD/SSI attorneys are knowledgeable advocates who represent you at all stages in the filing and appeal process. We fight on your behalf for the benefits you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation — Workers who are injured on the job have rights. Our workers’ compensation attorneys advocate on your behalf when your claim for benefits is denied.
- Personal Injury — Our personal injury attorneys know how important it is to understand your rights and get back on your feet following an accident. We have a proven record of success representing clients in car and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, premise liability, and other negligence matters. If you have been injured, look no further than our talented personal injury attorneys.
If you have been injured and need a personal injury attorney in Bradenton FL, contact us today. We protect the legal rights of accident victims who were hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence and fight for maximum compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys provide high-quality legal representation to clients in Manatee and Sarasota County when they need it most. Whether you have been charged with a crime or are suffering from an accident injury, we are here to help as strong advocates who fight for your legal rights.
Contact our Bradenton attorneys today for a free initial consultation at 941-202-4600
Our Bradenton attorneys help clients dealing with all types of legal matters. From Social Security disability and income filing and denials, to fighting for your rightful compensation after a workers compensation injury, we can help. If you have been injured, or are facing criminal charges, or a DUI, trust the Bradenton attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. to work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve We offer a free, no-obligation consultation and case review. Contact us by telephone at 941-202-4600 or by filling out our convenient online form. Se habla español. We work with clients in Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice and throughout the Tampa Bay area.
When Experience Matters, Turn to Us
Main Office Clearwater
We are experienced trial lawyers and skilled negotiators with the resources necessary to take on even the largest case. Our attorneys will not back down when your future and your freedom is at stake. Clients throughout Florida have relied on us for steadfast legal representation with a personal commitment for more than 40 years. When you need help, we act quickly and decisively to secure the best possible results for you and your family. Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., fighting for the injured and defending the accused since 1971.
For more information about our attorneys, our 5 Tampa Bay area locations and our practice areas, please see our main website at www.CarlsonMeissner.com