Premier Sarasota Car Accident Lawyers Offer Extensive Experience and Proven Results
We fight for maximum compensation after your have been injured in an auto accident
When you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, you may feel overwhelmed dealing with your injuries, the damage to your vehicle, mounting medical bills, and the stress of missing work while you are recovering. You may wonder what your legal rights are and how to hold those who caused the accident responsible for the harm they have caused you.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, you need a knowledgeable Sarasota car accident lawyer to guide you through the complex claim process to a favorable outcome. The accident attorneys at Manatee County’s premier law firm Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. work closely with you to obtain maximum compensation for your injuries. We have a long track record of success handling car accident claims. With more than 125 years of combined legal experience, you can trust our accident injury team to provide results.
Should I meet with an attorney after a car accident?
Yes. When you are involved in a car accident, it is important to consult with a Sarasota car accident lawyer quickly. When time passes after an accident, witnesses may forget important details or move away, evidence may be lost or destroyed, and other things can happen to prevent you from maximizing your recovery after a car accident.
An experienced Sarasota car accident attorney will meet with you to discuss the details of your accident, review the evidence, obtain police reports or surveillance footage and work with experts to determine the cause of the accident.
Accidents can be caused by a number of factors. Some of the most common causes are:
- Driving recklessly
- Driving while under the influence
- Running a red light
- Talking or texting while driving
- Changing lanes in an unsafe manner
- Failing to obey other traffic rules
The attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. have experience working with car accident victims and performing detailed accident reconstruction analysis and reviewing medical records with our in-house analysts and experts. Our ability to reconstruct accidents and review medical records directly benefits you as we prepare a case for trial or settlement by expediting the claims process.
What type of compensation can you recover in a car accident?
It is important to know that even if you may be partially at fault in a car accident, you may still be able to recover compensation for your injuries. If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of a car accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for:
- Medical bills — Injuries caused by car accidents can be serious or even life-threatening. Even minor injuries may require costly treatment. Often, medical bills are high for car accident victims and health insurance may not cover all of these costs. You can seek to be reimbursed for medical bills by whomever caused the accident.
- Lost wages for missed time at work — Car accident victims are often forced to miss work due to their injuries because they are in the hospital or at home recuperating. You may recover both actual and lost wages that occur as a result of the accident.
- Damage to property — Costs for car repair can be high. Our accident attorneys ensure these costs are covered in your claim.
- Pain and suffering — Some victims of car accidents suffer from emotional distress following an accident. They may experience anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress. In addition, some victims suffer greatly from the physical injuries they sustain.
The time lost from work and the inability to perform regular tasks like before can be frustrating and disheartening. This suffering is compensable under Florida law. For more information about Florida auto accident laws and guidelines, see www. Leg.State.FL.US
If you have suffered and injury in an accident due to another person’s negligence, contact an experienced Sarasota car accident attorney today
When you have been seriously injured, you need a skilled car accident attorney in Sarasota on your side to get you the compensation you deserve. The attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. are strong advocates who fight for your maximum compensation and recovery. We have a long history of success handling accidents of all kinds, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents. Contact us today by telephone at 941-202-4600 or online for a free consultation in our conveniently located Bradenton office. Se habla español.
When Experience Matters, Turn to Us
Main Office Clearwater
We are experienced trial lawyers and skilled negotiators with the resources necessary to take on even the largest case. Our attorneys will not back down when your future and your freedom is at stake. Clients throughout Florida have relied on us for steadfast legal representation with a personal commitment for more than 40 years. When you need help, we act quickly and decisively to secure the best possible results for you and your family. Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., fighting for the injured and defending the accused since 1971.