When You Need Strong Legal Representation, Trust Our Bradenton Lawyers to See You Through
Dedicated attorneys obtain positive outcomes in criminal, DUI, Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation and accident cases
The Bradenton lawyers at Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A., are tireless advocates. We have an extensive depth and breadth of knowledge and experience across many areas of law. We fight for your right to Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits if you are disabled and unable to work to earn a living. If you have been injured on the job, we stand by your side, ensuring your employer and their insurance company pays you the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in a car, motorcycle or other motor vehicle accident, or as a result of someone else’s negligence, count on us to work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, our Bradenton lawyers are your strongest advocate and can mean the difference between incarceration and freedom. Attorney Jason Reid is a Board Certified criminal law and criminal trial attorney, with extensive experience handling even the toughest criminal matter. Whether you have been charged with a drug crime, theft, violent crime, violation of probation or DUI, we can help. We work hard to minimize your penalties and protect your rights and your freedom. For more than 40 years, our criminal defense attorneys have protected the rights and freedoms of clients facing serious criminal charges in Bradenton, Sarasota and throughout the Tampa Bay area.
We have the key characteristics to look for when selecting a lawyer
There are many factors to consider when selecting a personal injury or criminal lawyer. Some of the benefits we offer:
- A proven record of success — It is imperative to select an attorney with a reputation of successful outcomes and satisfied clients. An attorney’s reputation in the legal community as a zealous advocate is equally important.
- Understanding — Our attorneys strive to understand your unique situation and take the time necessary to listen and understand the facts and circumstances in order to craft the best possible strategy for optimum results.
- Communicative — You can rely on our attorneys to keep you updated on the status of your case and be prompt in communication.
- Pride in community — Benefit from having a lawyer with a strong presence in the community and experience advocating for individuals in that community. We are proud to be a part of the Manatee and Sarasota area communities.
Our law firm has a long-standing reputation for success. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with clients and local community and look forward to helping you when you need it most.
Providing exceptional representation for all types of legal matters
We represent clients in all types of matters, including:
- Social Security Disability — Unfortunately, many valid Social Security Disability claims are denied in the state of Florida. Because the SSD appeals process is complicated, many people give up on their claims. Don’t abandon a claim for benefits that you deserve. Consult with one of our SSD attorneys today. Social Security disability attorney Terri Cromley has been awarded the highest designation by her peers, recognized as an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings.
- Workers’ compensation — Many Florida employers are required to carry insurance that provides for medical care and other benefits to workers who are injured on the job. If your workers’ compensation claim is denied or your employer will not submit a claim on your behalf, it is important to consult with a skilled workers’ compensation attorney to help obtain the benefits you deserve.
- DUI — The penalties for DUI in Florida are severe, but you can minimize the negative impacts of a DUI arrest by hiring our experienced DUI defense attorneys.
- Criminal defense — Even if you have been arrested for a crime, you have rights. Don’t face criminal charges alone, it is extremely important to have a knowledgeable attorney advocate representing you to minimize penalties and safeguard your future.
- Car accidents — Car accidents are often caused by negligence and can result in serious injuries and costly damages. Drivers distracted by texting, facebooking and telephone calls pose hazards. Our Bradenton accident attorneys fight for maximum compensation for clients who have been involved in auto accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents — Drivers of other vehicles often fail to check for motorcycles or tailgate motorcycles. When an accident occurs due to another person’s negligent activities, you have a legal right to seek compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries.
Take control of your legal situation by contacting our Bradenton lawyers today for a free consultation
We know that it’s not always clear what your legal rights are after an accident or following an arrest. Our attorneys can advise you on your rights and aren’t afraid to fight for your rights. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation. Contact us by telephone at 941-202-4600 or by filling out our convenient online form. We work with clients throughout Manatee and Sarasota County. Se habla español.