Bradenton, FL. — Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A., a prominent social security and workers’ compensation firm, with more than four decades of experience obtaining justice for Florida residents, has debuted a dynamic new website for their Bradenton office, www.CarlsonMeissnerBradenton.com. The site contains a wealth of useful resources and information for Manatee and Sarasota County residents seeking legal representation in workers’ compensation, social security disability, DUI, criminal defense and motor vehicle accident cases.
Social Security attorney Terri F. Cromley, Managing Attorney of the Bradenton office, said “the new website gives current and prospective clients enough information to gain a general understanding of their legal rights, but also to realize that there are many issues that only an experienced attorney can successfully handle, especially when it comes to obtaining Social Security income and benefits, maximizing damages in personal injury cases and minimizing penalties in criminal cases.”
The content-heavy website includes a comprehensive description of the firm’s main practice areas as well as these additional features:
- Tips on what to look for when selecting an attorney
- A blog tracking issues of interest to anyone facing Social Security or workers’ compensation denials, personal injury victims and criminal defendants
- Comprehensive profiles of the Bradenton office attorneys, Terri F. Cromley and Jason M. Reid
- An opportunity to schedule a free consultation online
- Links to the firm’s robust Facebook and Twitter pages
The new website was designed and developed by GlobalEdge Media, one of Tampa Bay’s leading internet marketing and website development companies.